You rarely have time for everything you want in this life, so you have to make choices.Hopefully your choices can come from a deep sense of who you are and who you want to become.
-- Mr. Rogers

Monday, July 27, 2009

Pioneer day and all that

Up early again, but I have already reached my 2,000 word quota and its not even 7 yet - yuck. Every one else in the house is sleeping (of course) and will be for another hour, so its just me.
Alice got over her ilness, we think it was hand foot mouth (again) but can't be sure as we didn't take her to the doctor. IHC is already sending me threatening letters that they won't accept alice as a patient anymore and although they cannot legally do that, I have not been much up to a battle. I already have to battle with there stupid collections agents who think they are GOD. Oh bother, I know I am bitter. But people will never know how bad the system is until the either dont have insurance ro get a critical ilness and suddenly get denied. Oh well. All I have left is to hold out for single payer or something similar, but with all the propeganda that is being spread about that I doubt it will ever pass. 78% of doctors are behind it now, you think the citizens would take a hint. The doctors get it, they see the need and know that this will work. People DON"T die in europe waiting for procedures, they die HERE because they can't afford to get them done. I wish we could qualify for medicare again, we had that for years and never had a problem and that IS government run

Ok stepping off the soap box now.

This weekend is dans'vacation' so maybe I will take some pictures and post them for the heck of it.

Back to ritting, I got to go get a man to buy a horse. :)

No comments: