You rarely have time for everything you want in this life, so you have to make choices.Hopefully your choices can come from a deep sense of who you are and who you want to become.
-- Mr. Rogers

Sunday, February 15, 2009

The Valentines Day Photo

Photobucket

This Photo should have been attached to yesterdays post, but for some reason the card reader on my PC was being a pain and decided not to read. So we have it for today. These are the beautiful flowers I got from Dan for 'Valentines Day' Alice is in the process of eating the chocolate in the picture. Can't you tell, I mean just look at her beautiful smile! I love this picture because it is so very Alice, half ham half excessive hapiness. It is beautiful. Dan has it as his desktop background now, and I don't blame him, the picture just simply IS her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Adorable