You rarely have time for everything you want in this life, so you have to make choices.Hopefully your choices can come from a deep sense of who you are and who you want to become.
-- Mr. Rogers

Friday, July 10, 2009

I think I may have netered Blogger Failure

I just do.

I have been thinking for a while about some way to easily keep the blog up and running so as to keep people up to date. And then it hit me... maybe three people that I know check the darn thing (Hi Crystal, Katia and Aunt Marilee!) So.. whats the point in trying so desperatly hard to keep it up to date for just a few.
Its not that I am swamped or anything, its just that I have a life I try to balance. Between School, Writing, Alice, The never ending morning sickness, Family , Couple and Personal time.. I think the blog may actually be stressing me out far more than its worth. I enjoy taking pictures and documenting my families activities but I do not think this may be the way to do it (and NO I am not turning to scrapbooking)
I don't know, I have had an interesting thought process this past week or two.

Well give me your imput and we will see what happens.

4 comments:

Crystal said...

I would be sad if you stopped blogging. I do read your site, and you are one of the few that I know that blog. I like knowing what you do when we don't see you and Dan. You don't have to post everyday, just once in a while, and definitely after the morning sickness ends. Just don't give it up all together...please!!! Of course I may be saying the same thing next month when I start school.

Anonymous said...

Hey Leon and I read it, we all can't read it if you don't post. BTW if you have a "smartphone" you can add a post via your phone.

Twisted Cinderella said...

You don't have to post every day if it stresses you out. Just post when you have something to share. This is a place for you to enjoy expressing yourself.

Wendi & Stuart said...

Well I read it and I am sad that I am not listed in those that read it (I know that you know that I read it) and now that I am living in another state and wont be seeing you like 3 times a week like I was it would be nice to know what is going on with you. So I vote that you keep writing on it...... not all the time but just enough that Stu and I can read it, and Dad was saying yesterday that he reads it too..... I think a lot more people read it then you thing do!! Love and miss you and tell Alice hi for us!!